GOAL DRIVEN MUSIC LESSONS FOR SCHOOL-AGED CHILDREN AND ADULTS.
Learn using our exclusive training method that creates incentives for students to develop musical skill.
For more info Call 651-330-4738 or take the next step…
Swift Music Is The Best Way To Learn:
- Complete all 8 levels to become a skilled musician.
- Always know what to do next with clear goals and a daily practice routine.
- Perform for your friends and family to show them what you’ve accomplished by participating in our optional Performance Program.
- Get some of the coolest software tools for musicians for FREE when you sign up.
- Families with more than one person enrolled as a member receive an extra discount!
Get More Info About Swift Music!
Enter your email address so you can start making music!
We value your privacy and would never spam you
STUDY YOUR FAVORITE INSTRUMENT
Membership includes weekly private lessons on one of the following instruments:
Acoustic or electric guitar.
Master the low-end.
Other Stringed Instruments
Banjo, Ukulele, & Mandolin
Everyone can learn to sing.
Study rhythm and master grooves!
Develop your keyboard skills.
You could go from beginner to award winner…
“My dream has always been to sing and play guitar like a pro. I was nervous at first, but the teachers at Swift Music made it seem easy.
After playing for about a year, I made it my goal to sing “Firework” by Katy Perry while I accompanied myself on guitar. My guitar and voice instructors helped me write an arrangement and get it perfect!
I was so confident that I entered the singing competition at the Ramsey County Fair and I got first place in my age group!”Eponine Diatta Age 12
BUILD YOUR SKILLS
- Advance through the Swift Method: 8 levels of skill building material designed to help you succeed.
- Study weekly with a certified instructor who makes playing fun.
- Enjoy the option to perform for your friends & familiy.
- Get clear practice goals and objectives so you always know what to do next.
Make your next gig your best EVER!
“When I started I was worried that I would get a lot of technical information that I wouldn’t understand.
My instructor explained things to me as if he was in my shoes. I could understand and use the information immediately.
We had one of the best gigs ever today because of the information I got in just one one-hour class! I have told my friends and band mates to use Swift for all their needs.”Phil Snell Rock Steady